10 March 2010

Thank you, Mr Blue Waves

En Hanafi from Blue Waves at Jusco Seremban

I went to the Jusco store in Seremban to do some Chinese New Year shopping. The place was crowded and the trolleys disappeared like hot cakes. I managed to grab one. Unfortunately, it was moving sideways instead of going straight.
*
The security guard at the entrance watched my drama with the trolley. I said to him, "Troli ini cacat." That's Malay for "This trolley is crippled."

I was in a hurry. I picked up the things I wanted, put them in the trolley and struggled over to the cashier's. Only after paying did I begin to wonder how I would get to the carpark.

I was wrestling with the trolley all the way towards the entrance when, lo and behold, I saw the same security guard standing there with a smile on his face. Beside him was a trolley. He said he had found a good trolley for me.
*
It's incredible! This gentleman knows exactly how to win more customers for Jusco!

His name is En. Hanafi (hope I got his name correct). He hails from the security department of Jusco known as the Blue Waves.

Thank you, sir! See you soon at ... Jusco Seremban!


Mr Blue Waves keeping a sharp lookout for customers in distress!
*

No comments: