23 September 2007

A Close Shave

Gif credit: www.reddit.com

It was a hectic day. I drove around town like a crazy woman, almost helping to improve the statistics in road rage.

I was rushing back to the office to call it a day when I felt an ominous sensation. I was approaching a road junction when my foot automatically stepped on the brake pedal. As I slowed down, a car whizzed out of the junction on my left and hurtled towards my direction. It swerved violently when the driver saw my car.

I stopped completely to watch the idiot's antics. I was hoping it would crash into the ditch that was on the other side of the road. Luckily, there were no other cars on that road at that time, otherwise I dread to think of the consequences.

That reckless driver might not want to live another day, but I want to live for another year at least.

Phew! It's a close shave.




No comments: